Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fantasy Is Reality

I've been chomping at the bit for fantasy football to start for weeks now! I can't wait to show off my general managerial skills and blow away anyone who steps in my path. I'm in 3 leagues this year. The first is a professional league that is all about the dough. It's a tight knit bunch that rarely has an opening. I'll keep the trash talking to a minimum. The second league is more recreational. There are some members that don't really pay close attention to their squad and suffer from memory lapses. I should cruise to victory in that league. The last league is personal, oh so personal. They actually had the nerve to ban me for the last 2 years. The commish said it was an oversight on his part, but who really knows. The important thing is that I'm back this year! This is the equivalent of John Rambo going back to Vietnam. I'm out for blood! The rivalries run deep in this league and the trash talking often goes off the charts. I'm making it a point to rub my dominance in their faces (Rufus?). It will be a lot of fun this year and you'll get to hear the commentary every week. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment