Friday, September 16, 2011

The Return Of Young Sam Rothstein

It's been a long time and I shouldn't have left you, but Young Sam had some business to take care of. I squared up with the Armenians and got the Colombians off my back so all my debts are settled. It was touch and go there for a while, but thanks to Notre Dame and Boise St. I'm back with a renewed confidence and enthusiasm.

As I start to get my hands around this 2011 football season I'm starting to see some trends I will take full advantage of. It will be a very profitable year. I understand it will take some time to regain your trust, but stick with me and I'll change your life for the better. As a warm up here's 4 can't miss games over the weekend.

Baltimore -6 over Tennessee. Ray Rice is on a mission this year and Joe Flacco is tired of people talking about him. Matt Hasselbeck will have trouble staying upright against the Ravens defense and Chris Johnson will have to wait another week to have his breakout game. Baltimore by a touchdown.

Dallas -3 over San Francisco. Dallas went to New York and gave the Jets all they could handle while the 49ers needed special teams heroics from Ted Ginn Jr. to beat the Seahawks. Tony Romo rights the ship this week and Dallas wins by 10.

Buffalo -3 over Oakland. Travelling across the country is never easy for west coast teams and Buffalo is starting to find their identity. The Bills defense is coming together and the offense looks light weight explosive. No high altitude for Sebastian Janikowski so back to reality for fantasy football owners. Bills by 7.

Pittsburgh -14 over Seattle. The Seahawks offensive line is a work in progress and that's bad news when you're facing a Steeler defense that just gave up 35 points to the hated Ravens. The Steelers will bounce back like a kangaroo after last week's embarrassing loss and the Seahawks will have no answers. Steelers by 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment