It's time for another installment of HTB statements. For those of you not familiar with what HTB means HTB refers to statements that are hard to believe. Here's a few for your reading pleasure.
1. For the first time in his MLB career Ichiro Suzuki will not amass 200 hits in a season.
2. The Pittsburgh Pirates will have another losing season for the 20th consecutive year.
3. MLB can ban Manny Ramirez from playing in the Dominican league.
4. Greg Norman said Tiger Woods doesn't have enough "street smarts" to regain his previous form.
5. The University of Maryland made their football team wear hideous uniforms as a marketing ploy.
6. Matt Hasselbeck has only been sacked two times this season.
7. Cam Newton is one of 7 quarterbacks to throw for over 400 yards in two consecutive games and it only took him two games to do it.
8. Ryan Grant has single handedly destroyed two of my fantasy football teams.
9. Hockey fans in Canada are a racist as soccer fans in Europe.
10. Hollywood made a movie (Moneyball) about a metric system in baseball that doesn't actually work.