1. Manny Pacquiao is not fighting Floyd Mayweather Jr. on November 13th.
2. 4 time NASCAR champion Jeff Gordon has yet to win a race this year.
3. Ichiro is the only Seattle Mariner hitting over .300.
4. It gets more painful everyday to watch Kevin Durant play basketball.
5. The commish in my fantasy football league stopped hating and re-instated me after a 2 year ban.
6. Kobe Bryant is so talented that 2 of his arch nemesis agreed to play with him anyways.
7. Chris Johnson will be on time to training camp.
8. Brett Favre has started 285 consecutive games at quarterback (18 straight seasons).
9. A hockey player signed a contract worth over $100,000,000.
10. We've probably seen the last of Shaq as a basketball player.