It's time for another installment of HTB statements. For those of you not familiar with what HTB means HTB refers to statements that are hard to believe. Here's a few for your reading pleasure.
1. Jim Tressel may actually lose his job at Ohio St. for lying to the NCAA.
2. The Seattle Mariners are just as pathetic as they were last year.
3. Tim Duncan only scored 6 points in a playoff game.
4. 50 year old John McEnroe is as feisty (and talented) as he ever was on the court.
5. Floyd Mayweather Jr. still refuses to fight Manny Pacquiao.
6. Nick Collison will make $13,270,000 this year.
7. Dale Earnhardt Jr. hasn't won a race in 3 years yet remains the highest paid driver in NASCAR
8. The Kentucky basketball program made it a whole year without getting on probation.
9. 60% of all NBA players are bankrupt 5 years out of the league.
10. Kobe Bryant is refusing to take an MRI on his injured ankle and the Lakers are allowing it.
11. The Alabama Crimson Tide had 93,000 people in attendance FOR THE SPRING GAME!
12. 7 of the 32 starting NFL quarterbacks were the #1 overall pick in the draft.