Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Young Sam Is On The Run

Young Sam has been forced underground. Due to forces out of my control, mainly Matt Ryan's post season jinx and New England's inability to stop a nose bleed I've been forced into hiding. After the debacle 2 weeks ago the bosses put the word out they wanted to see me IN PERSON! Whenever they say that you know you're in trouble. They've even gone so far as to recruit 2 of my competitors to run the operation. Donny "2 team" Meisistrano from Queens got a call and so did Billy "1/2 point" Parker from Miami. Neither of those guys are as good as me, but this is a results oriented business. The proof is in the cash. I will admit I've been a little gun shy after going 50% 3 weeks in a row. Money doesn't grow on trees and I'm paid to earn. I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man! There's nothing left to do but lay it all on the line. It's time to get the mattress money out and settle things once and for all. I'm breaking out the wave motion gun to correct this situation! Super Bowl or bust! The big game will pull me out of this funk I'm in, restore my credibility, and the prodigies will be better off for it. Don't wish me luck cause I won't need it. I'm Young Sam Rothstein! Super Bowl picks next Friday. Be sure to heed my words if you want to change your life (for the better). Here's a quick review of the prodigies progress:

Sally: On the straight bets Sally won with Denver and Pitt/Bal over 37 and lost with Atl/GB under 43 1/2. On the 3 team parlays Sally won with Denver and Pitt/Bal over 37 and lost with Denver and Atl/GB under 43 1/2.

Started with: $121
Wagered: $50
Won: $14
New total: 135

Baxter: On the straight bets Baxter won with Denver and Pitt/Bal over 37 and lost with Ne/NY under 44 1/2. Baxter lost a 2 team parlay with Atl/GB under 43 1/2 and Denver and won with Pitt/Bal over 37 and Denver. Baxter lost a 3 team parlay with Denver, NE/NY under 44 1/2, and Pitt/Bal over 37.

Started with: $448
Wagered: $250
Lost: $78
New total: 370

Fast Freddy: On the straight bets Fast Fred won with Denver and Pitt/Bal over 37. On the 2 team parlays Fred won with Denver and Pitt/Bal over 37 and lost with NE/NY under 44 1/2 and Atl/GB under 43 1/2.

Started with: $1,660
Wagered: $800
Won: $60
New Total: $1,720

All 3 of my prodigies will wager everything they have on Super Bowl XLV. Should be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment