It's time for another installment of HTB statements. For those of you not familiar with what HTB means HTB refers to statements that are hard to believe. Here's a few for your reading pleasure.
1. Either New England, Pittsburgh, or Indianapolis has represented the AFC in the Super Bowl 9 of the last 10 years.
2. Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. still don't have a fight scheduled.
3. The top prospect for the NFL draft has returned to school the last 2 seasons.
4. Ohio St. is a legitimate basketball powerhouse.
5. Jimmer Fredette scored 34 of BYU's first 50 points en route to a 78-51 victory over San Diego St.
6. Jake Locker may fall to the Seahawks pick and they may actually take him.
7. Carmelo Anthony is still a Denver Nugget.
8. Spring training is less than 30 days away.
9. Wayne Gretzky is 50 years old.
10. Lance Armstrong is still professing his innocence.
11. Ben Roethlisberger and Michael Vick have gone from the most hated to the most beloved athletes in one season (winning cures all things).
12. Byron Scott (coach of the Cleveland Cavaliers) hasn't had a nuclear meltdown.
13. The NBA and the NFL could simultaneously lock out its players in 2011.
14. Adrian Peterson and Chris Johnson both failed to make the all pro team.
15. Antonio Cromartie has replaced Shawn Kemp as the poster child for condom use.
16. The SEC has won the national championship 5 years in a row in football.
17. After signing Lebron James the value of the Miami Heat increased 17 percent. After losing Lebron James in free agency the value of the Cleveland Cavaliers decreased 26 percent.
18. The high school player of the year (Kasen Williams) will play for the University of Washington next year.