Thursday, April 15, 2010

Women Are Ruining Sports Part 2

As for Chili, I have to admit she was always my favorite of the TLC trio and I found it quite amusing to hear her checklist to perfection. Just to recap she needs a man who doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't eat pork, has a 6 pack washboard stomach, no more than 2 babies mamas, believes in god, and is well endowed. It's a list only a diva could come up with as a realistic expectation. Watching Chili set forth on the path to loneliness and heartbreak was all fun and games until she started messing with Floyd Mayweather Jr. At that point I realized she could potentially change the course of history. Floyd is 5 good fights away from stating his claim as the best ever. The last thing he needs is a neurotic headcase foiling the plan. I can just see Chili walking into Floyd's dressing room minutes before the Pacquiao fight dropping one of these bombs:

1. My cousin told me she saw you with Rihanna. It's over!
2. If you say you love me why don't we just get married right after the fight?
3. I slept with Usher last night. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.

It is complete and total selfishness on Chili's part to jeopardize a man's lifelong dream. She should keep her insecurities and unrealistic standards to herself. I got 2 words for you Floyd, Robin Givens. Run away while there's still time.

No comments:

Post a Comment