5. UConn/Tennessee. A constant battle for women's college basketball supremacy. One or the other will win the championship every year.
4. Yankees/RedSox. Bad, dirty, nasty blood between these 2. You love it when teams genuinely dislike each other. Boston even thinks they are New York's equal. If you're scoring at home Yankees 27 RedSox 2.
3. Florida/Alabama. National championship implications (barring NCAA sanctions) everytime they take the field.
2. Lebron/Kobe. Lebron "King" James vs. Kobe "4 fingers" Bryant. This rivalry will go to the next level if Lebron ever wins a championship.
1. Ovechkin/Crosby. The 2 best players in hockey in their primes. They are firmly in each other's way. Sid's gold medal on home soil will motivate Alexander to do the same in 2014.