Monday, April 29, 2013

Thunder B3TZ

Oklahoma City vs. Houston

The Oklahoma City Thunder and the Houston Rockets have been playing a series that is much closer than the series score would indicate.  Although the Thunder have a commanding 3-0 lead the last two games were tough battles that could have very easily gone the other way.  Kevin Durant has stepped up big with the absence of Russell Westbrook and Kevin Martin is making the most out of his increased playing time.  On the other side James Harden is doing his best to keep the Rockets competitive while Jeremy Lin fights through nagging injuries.  The Rockets have too much pride to get swept out of the playoffs so look for Houston to pull out a close one tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i got
    here to return the want?.I'm trying to to find things to improve my website!I assume its good enough to use a few of your concepts!!

    Here is my web page :: dumbell sets

    ReplyDelete