It's time for another installment of HTB statements. For those of you not familiar with what HTB stands for HTB refers to statements that are hard to believe. Here's a few for your reading pleasure.
1. The Los Angeles Lakers have only missed the playoffs twice since 1976.
2. There will be no baseball Hall of Fame inductions in 2013.
3. The Seattle Seahawks won't be playing in Super Bowl XLVII
4. If Tom Brady wins on Sunday it will be his 6th Super Bowl appearance. He's a 6th round pick.
5. LeBron James is the youngest player to reach 20,000 points.
6. Nick Saban has 4 national championships.
7. The Harbaugh Bowl is a possibility for the 2nd consecutive year and the kicker that missed for Baltimore last year is the kicker for San Francisco this year.
8. Lance admitted he did dirt.
9. It will cost Seattle in excess of $1,000,000,000 to get a basketball franchise. Clay Bennett bought the Seattle Supersonics for $350,000,000 5 years ago.
10. Adrian Peterson came up 9 yards short of breaking Eric Dickerson's single season rushing record.
11. I'm in the sportsbook Hall of Fame, but I've only won my own B3TZ game once!
12. Only eleven quarterbacks have won multiple Super Bowls.