Thursday, December 16, 2010

Young Sam Rothstein's Corner

To my family, friends, fans, and followers I'm glad I could redeem your trust on Tuesday. 75% accuracy is what I expect and that's exactly what I delivered. My apologies for not catching the significance of the Joe Johnson injury sooner before the Detroit game. Shout out to Sherry from Oaksdale for cashing in on a $2100 3 team parlay and a shout out to Lionel from Houston for scooping up $500 on a straight bet and another $300 on a 2 team parlay. here are the winning picks for tonight's games.

San Diego -10 over San Fransisco. The 49ers looked good on Sunday. That was against the Seahawks defense at home. Now they take their act on the road against a vicious San Diego team that has to keep pace with division leader Kansas City. I smell a blow out.

Denver +1 over San Antonio. I know the Spurs are 20-3 this season and no one can seem to stop them, but they played last night (a buzzer beater against Milwaukee) and Denver cruised 2 nights ago at home against Orlando. Denver wins by 2.

New Jersey -6 over Washington. Devin Harris called a players only meeting after the loss to Philly on Tuesday and good things usually come out of those meetings. The Wizards need John Wall back in a hurry.

Boston -4 over Atlanta. The Celtics had an emotionally draining victory last night in New York, but the Hawks are without Joe Johnson and Jamal Crawford. What else do they have?

No comments:

Post a Comment