Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Bowl B3TZ Part I

San Francisco vs. Baltimore

If the San Francisco 49er are going to win the Super bowl it will be because Colin Kaepernick gets out of the pocket and makes plays with his legs, but it's also important for him to keep the Ravens defense honest.  If he becomes too one dimensional Ray Lewis and Ed Reed will have a field day.  Intermediate throws to Vernon Davis and slant routes to Michael Crabtree should do the trick.  Another key for San Francisco is to establish the run with Frank Gore to keep the Ravens defense off balance and maintain a time of possession advantage.  Of course the Ravens will have something to say about this with Ray Rice and Joe Flacco.  I don't think Rice will be much of a factor, but Flacco is due to have a big game.  I think his ability to find Torrey Smith and Anquan Bolden for big plays will be the difference.  I've explained how San Francisco can win, but I don't think they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment