Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Observations

The Final Four is set and my bracket stinks. I only have one of the Final Four teams left (Ohio St.) and I don't have them in the final game. To say the college kids let me down would be an understatement. At least the 206 is representing with Peyton Siva running the point for Louisville. I can't wait to see Rick Pitino vs. the Rick Pitino wanna be. John Calipari has the better team, but somehow he always seems to falter when it really counts. I guess Saturday will be his moment of truth. Here are some observations over the weekend.

Tiger Woods got back on track with a victory at Bay Hill. The momentum has shifted and now he looks like the favorite to win at The Masters. It's Deja vu all over again.

Kevin Love backed up his 51 point performance going for 30 and 21 against the Nuggets. The Blake Griffin argument is officially over.

In a preview of the NBA finals OKC manahndled the Miami Heat. The Thunder looked quicker, stronger, and longer. If they played a series right now my money would be on Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. Somebody get me some pepto bismol.

YOUNG SAM ROTHSTEIN ALERT!!!!!!! The Utah Jazz just came off a 4 overtime game against the Atlanta Hawks and they play today at 4:30 in New Jersey. BET HEAVILY AGAINST THEM!!

Brittney Griner is the female version of Shaquille O'Neal. Any woman that can cram with two hands is far too dominant for her opponents. I'm not saying she's Cheryl Miller good, but she's climbing up the ladder very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment