Extra weight on the racks all week getting less sleep preparing for those She-Hawks. I love hostile environments. Imma feel right at home. ..
Anthony Dixon, San Francisco 49ers running back.
Some Seahawk fans were offended by the comments made by Anthony Dixon, but I wasn't. I was relieved. The line has been crossed and the hateration can begin. Now everyone can stop being politically correct and publicly polite. These two teams don't like each other. These fan bases despise one another. There will be no love lost between the Niners and the Seahawks for the next decade and personally I'm ready to shave somebody's eyebrow off. Got the clippers all warmed up and everything.
The bad blood is flowing and Sunday can't get here soon enough so the NFL's biggest rivalry can create a new chapter. With the whole nation watching someone is going to be exposed as a pretender and forced to eat a big slice of humble pie. Here are 5 reasons that someone will be the San Francisco 49ers.
1. Colin Kaepernick is overrated. Sure he had a field day against the Packers defense, but that doesn't mean he'll have success against the Legion of Boom. His numbers were inflated last week and the Hawks will bring him back down to Earth.
2. Anquan Boldin is not Jerry Rice. How many 200 yard games do you think this guy is going to have this season? The Seahawks have an answer for the Niners best receiver and his name is Richard Sherman. Boldin won't gain more than 60 yards.
3. Marshawn Lynch will be in Beastmode. When is the last time you saw Marshawn Lynch have two bad games in a row? 41 yards last week against Carolina constitutes a bad game so he's due for a break out performance.
4. Jermaine Kearse has 20/20 vision. Now that Jermaine Kearse can see the football he's a mismatch for nickel backs. The Lasik poster child will have a big game.
5. The 12th man. The CLINK is going to break the world record for the loudest outdoor crowd giving the Hawks a much needed boost of energy. The Niners won't be able to hear themselves think and the frustration will lead to costly turnovers.
The Niners are going to get smacked around in every facet of the game. If you have friends that are Niners fans make sure to rub this victory in with extra elbow grease. That way they understand the road to the Super Bowl runs through the Emerald City and not the Bay Area. We'll talk again on Monday to recap the Niner beatdown. Until then let's keep a SeahawkCentric state of mind shall we?