Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend Observations

It was a comical week in the world of fantasy football. Phillip Rivers finally gave me a decent game in my JV league, but believe it or not I was already down 133 to 6 before he ever took the field. Julio Jones Brandon Marshall, and Reggie Bush did a number on me. In my trash talking league Vincent Jackson decided to come out of his 4 week slump the same week my starting quarterback, running back, wide receiver, and defense were on a bye. Timing is everything in this business. Then there's my hurt your feelings league. Some chump started calling me Cleavage Blunder AKA wardrobe malfunction before our match up. As you might expect I didn't take too kindly to someone besmirchifying my good name like that so I had to let him have it. I broke out the wave motion gun on his ass and blew his team to kingdom come. He's got Vick and Desean Jackson going tonight, but I'm ahead by 115 points (seriously). I think he learned his lesson. Cleavie Wonder ain't nothing to play with. Here are some observations over the weekend.

Miami will not get Lucky this year. The Dolphins let their pride and professionalism get in the way of winning the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. They get a A for effort, but an F for future planning.

The AFC West has been renamed the AFC bipolar. 3 teams lost at home over the weekend and no one looks like a playoff team. My guess is this division will come down to the final game of the season. Stay tuned.

The NBA is the most fan unfriendly league in America and there's a good chance we won't see Lebron, Kobe, Dirk, or Carmelo for a long time. If the owners don't care about them what makes you think they give 2 cents about you?

Arizona St. and Alabama will most likely miss their conference championship game because of missed field goals. The Sun Devil kicker missed a last second attempt while the Crimson Tide kickers missed 4 out of 6 field goals including an overtime shank. As I've said many times kickers will ruin your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment