Friday, November 18, 2011

The Return Of Young Sam Rothstein

Ladies and gentlemen, family, friends, and followers your boy Young Sam Rothstein is back. I had to take a brief hiatus while I handled some business with the feds. Apparently someone tipped them off to some undeclared winnings I had from 2004. A local bookie got pinched and rumor has it his wife found his accounting ledger and turned it over to keep him out of jail. I got good lawyers and the evidence is circumstantial so I won't worry about it too much. It's the holiday season and I need to earn. I'm sure you guys could use some extra mattress money as well. Here are my locks for the weekend. Don't spend your winnings all in one place.

Green Bay -14 over Tampa Bay. I'll keep this brief. A-Rod is in a zone on his way to league MVP honors and Tampa Bay has no chance of stopping him. End of story.

New England -15 over Kansas City. The Kansas City Chiefs without Matt Cassel is like Harold Melvin without the Blue Notes. There's simply no way to keep pace with Tom Brady, Wes Welker, and the two headed monster at tight end. The Patriots will seize the opportunity to pull away from the Jets and Bills permanently.

Washington +7 1/2 over Dallas. DeMarco Murray has helped Dallas find their mojo, but this is a divisional game. No matter how bad the Redskins have played they won't let this game get too far out of hand. These are the kind of games Tony Romo typically loses by trying to do too much.

Arizona +9 1/2 over San Francisco. The 49ers are looking good and every body's jumping on their bandwagon (I'm not a believer just yet), but they by no means have blowout capability. Point spreads this high should be for teams that can score at least 25 points on a consistent basis. Frisco doesn't have that kind of fire power. Go the other way and take the Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment