It's time for another installment of HTB statements. For those of you not familiar with what HTB means HTB refers to statements that are hard to believe. Here's a few for your reading pleasure.
1. Barry Sanders Jr. will not follow in his father's footsteps and attend Oklahoma St. He's going to Stanford instead.
2. Ricky Williams is the 26th running back in NFL history to rush for 10,000 yards.
3. Barry Larkin is the only member of the 2012 MLB Hall of Fame class.
4. Prince Fielder still remains unsigned.
5. Over 1/3 of NBA coaches played point guard in the league.
6. Floyd Mayweather Jr. called out Manny Pacquiao and he hasn't responded.
7. 3 SEC coaches have 2 national championships.
8. Tim Tebow has more playoff wins than half of the NFL's starting quarterbacks.
9. Kobe Bryant gets a pain injection in his wrist before every game.
10. 25% of the teams in the top 25 men's basketball poll this week are from the Big East.